Why You'll Love This JobAre you interested in joining a dynamic company that delivers successful in-home treatment to clients with substance use disorder? If you are a caring, compassionate and capable Clinical Outreach Manager who meets or exceeds the following, we want to hear from you!
Aware Recovery Care (ARC) offers a holistic approach to treatment and changes the way clients receive care throughout the country. ARC is a year-long, home based, addiction treatment program that works collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to assist clients in their first year of recovery.
In this workplace, employees are given more freedom to map their paths to growth (with the financial and moral support that they need ) .
Position Summary for a Clinical Outreach Manager
The Clinical Outreach Manager is responsible for identifying, partnering and fostering relationships for client referrals within the hospital, primary care, psychiatric, and community health sectors, while promoting Aware Recovery Care’s unique In-Home Addiction Treatment approach.
The Clinical Outreach Manager is a key position within the Aware Recovery Care model. You are responsible for being the primary point of contact for all healthcare and psychiatric partners in your territory. You would ensure all client referrals are handled and fielded correctly, whether that client is placed with us, or we refer out to a community partner. You would promote the Aware model at in-services, lunch and learns, and conventions.** This role will cover our Miami, FL expansion and business development in that area **
** This position requires travel up to 50% of the time **
** Proof of auto insurance is required **
** Annual earning potential is over $100K with a $60-$75K base salary and performance based incentives **
Coverage: Health, vision and dental through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, FSA, HSA that comes with an employer match, along with STD, LTD, life insurance, EAP, and more.
Balance: Competitive front loaded Paid Time Off (PTO) plan , 8 paid Holidays, 1 paid floating Holiday of your choice, and 1 day off for your birthday.
Development: Certification/continuing education eligibility, leadership development and 1 paid day off a year to go towards personal professional development.
Retirement: 401(k) retirement plan with 50% employer match up to 4%
Culture: Great Place to Work certified #GPTW, dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion, and a growing working environment.
*In order to be eligible for our full benefits package you must be employed full time at a minimum of 32 hours a week*
- Can communicate a thorough understanding of ARC’s philosophy of treatment, program specifics, admissions process and criteria
- Make face-to-face sales calls, phone and email outreach to potential referral sources
- Strengthen existing relationships with referral resources and cultivate new ones through networking, cold calling and other various forms of contact
- Attend professional conferences, seminars, and networking events to promote Aware Recovery care and connect with potential referents
- Inform industry professionals and consumers about Aware’s services, curriculum, and medical/clinical staff qualifications
- Verify current health insurance coverage, benefits and eligibility through the electronic verification system
- Involvement in collaborative treatment team planning and coordination: goals for treatment and designation of potential care team based upon client personality, age, gender, and history.
- Compliant with applicable state and federal regulations (Release of Information, Grievance and Appeals procedures, etc.)
- Proficient in operation of CRM (Salesforce) and EHR (Sigmund) software
- Tracks contacts, clients, providers, institutions, their hierarchies, referrals in and external referrals made on a daily basis through Salesforce
- Knowledgeable of MAT advantages, disadvantages, side-effects, signs/ symptoms of overdose / managing withdrawal symptoms
- Aware of resources available for specialized providers, comorbidities, dual diagnosis, as well as other levels of care (as-needed)
- Maintains contact with client and family throughout the treatment process as needed
- Support business operations and attend weekly marketing meetings
Skills & Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree preferred
At least 3 years experience in Addiction Treatment or Mental Health Field preferred
- 2 Years of Business Development Experience required
Willing to do some travel and night/weekend events
- Exemplifies a high degree of Emotional Intelligence when working with referral sources, clients, and colleagues
- Knowledge and understanding of the disease model of addiction, treatment, and recovery, including Aware’s programs and operations
- Ability to work within a team environment
- High ethical standards
- Strong sense of purpose in relation to helping referrals, both those who become clients and those who do not
- Disciplined in work ethic as an often field-based employee
- Professional and proficient written and verbal communication